Infrared Laser Thermometer
An essential heat detection instrument.
Equus Equi-Temp is a must for horse owners. Use the latest technology to detect heat variations in the hoof and body of your horse. As we know when injury occurs, heat is generated by the natural healing process. Sometime the injury can be unseen and heat changes can be subtle. Equi-temp has laser alignment and when pointed at an area will digitally display the surface temperature of that area. The digital display is C or F selectable. Farriers quite often come across hoof lameness. Being able to locate the hot spot in the hoof can help guide them to where the problem is whether it’s an abscess or a deeper seated problem. This can be used around the body of the horse, dog, cat, human to detect heat changes.
• Lame horse? Check hoof temperature. If 3 hooves are at 14c and one is at 24c, problem located.
• Check for hooves heating up in potential lamanitic’s
• Can be used to check tendon temperatures for horses in training.
• Locate hotspots in knees, hock’s and other areas.
• Although this is not an exact science, in general where there is excess heat, there is a problem. Being able to locate the hotspot can help is early diagnosis and speed up recovery.
WARNING DO NOT aim the laser at eyes as laser light can permanently damage eyesight.
- Incorporates laser alignment (Shines a red dot on to area)
- Compact and lightweight
- Easy to use
- No risk of cross contamination
- Auto power off after 20 seconds maximising battery life
- C or F Selectable
Fast Delivery - Safe & Secure Payment - Excellent Customer Service - Money Back Guarantee
Write Your Own Review
Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.